Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Shape your ground beef into six (6) evenly sized burger patties.
- Set your grill to medium-high or high heat.
- Grill your burgers to your desired doneness; typically between 2 ½ – 4 minutes per side or until the inner temperature reaches:
- Medium-rare: 130˚F to 135˚F
- Medium: 140˚F to 145˚F
- Medium-well: 150˚F to 155˚F
- Right before taking the burgers off of the grill, add a generous sprinkle of salt to them. Then set the burgers aside to rest.
- Optionally, toast the burger buns on the grill for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, ketchup, yellow mustard, and sriracha in a small bowl until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread spicy sauce on both halves of the burger bun.
- Stack your burger patty, one (1) lettuce leaf, and 3-4 pickle chips on the bottom bun. Then place the top bun and enjoy!
Elevate your Recipe:
– If you prefer to cook your bacon in a pan, fully cook the bacon then use the rendered bacon fat to cook the eggs instead of butter.
– Make your own basic aioli by mixing mayonnaise with desired spices or sauces: garlic powder & Italian herbs, sriracha, ketchup & curry powder- the possibilities are endless!
Made it yourself? Show it off on Instagram and tag us @europastry_us