We’ll tell you what’s in our sauce’s secret formula, just promise to keep it a secret 🤫
- Shape your ground beef into six (6) evenly sized burger patties.
- Set your grill to medium-high or high heat.
- Grill your burgers to your desired doneness; typically between 2 ½ – 4 minutes per side or until the inner temperature reaches:
- Medium-rare: 130˚F to 135˚F
- Medium: 140˚F to 145˚F
- Medium-well: 150˚F to 155˚F
- Take the patties off of the grill, and set them down. Generously season them then allow them to rest.
- Optionally, toast the brioche burger buns on the grill for 1 – 2 minutes.
We keep our word! This sauce is a blend of mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, chili powder, a pinch of sugar, and a dash of hot sauce.
Once you have that mixed together, assemble your burger in the following order: Bottom Bun, Sauce, Lettuce, Burger Patty, Pickles, Onion, More Sauce, Top Bun.
If you want this recipe on the healthier side, consider options like light mayonnaise, ground turkey instead of beef, and/or low-sugar ketchup.