In compliance with the provisions of current data protection regulations (EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, General Data Protection -RGPD- and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights -LOPDGDD-).
- Holder: EUROPASTRY SA (hereinafter “EUROPASTRY” *)
- CIF: A-58695032
- Registered office: Sant Cugat del Vallés, Pza. Xavier Cugat 2, Building C, Floor 4 in Parc Sant Cugat Nord
- Telephone: (+34) 900 118 888
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registry data: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 24,789, Sheet B -76,007, entry 15
* EUROPASTRY is currently in charge of the exploitation, management and operation of the websites www.europastry.com (and all subdomains); of its Apps: Europastry, Fripan Catalogue, Frida Catalogue; of its companies: INGAPAN CANARIAS, SLU, with CIF B38402798 and address at Polígono Industrial Llano del Camello P25, 38639, Tenerife. , EUROPASTRY BENELUX, BV, with CIF NL820644043B01 and address Curieweg 4, 3208, KJ Spijkenisse. , EUROPASTRY PORTUGAL, with CIF PT503788465 and address Quinta dos Cónegos Edificio Nevimo, 2580-465 Carregado. ; and its brands: EUROPASTRY, FRIPAN, FRIDA, YAYA MARÍA, FRIART, KOAMA, KENTES, LYKKE, SAINT HONORÉ, SOPHIE, LOVEN, PANBURGER, GRAN RESERVA, SAUDADE, O FORNO GALEGO, PAN CRISTALLINO (CRISTAL BREAD), EUROCLASSIC, KNOTS , LA MASSA NOSTRA, and DOTS.
The personal data that you provide us or to which EUROPASTRY accesses as a result of your browsing, consultation and/or requests through the web and app (websites: https://europastry.com/ and all its subdomains; Apps: Europastry, Fripan Catalog, Frida Catalog (hereinafter, the “Platform”) will be processed by EUROPASTRY, SA as the controller.
EUROPASTRY, SA has appointed a data protection officer whom you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In general terms, we base the processing of your data on your consent. If you are a client (professional or consumer) or supplier, we base the treatment on the execution of the contract that binds us and in the case of personnel selection, in addition to your consent, we will need certain data to be able to manage the pre-contractual employment relationship with you
Your acceptance to receive commercial information is always revocable, without retroactive effect, and it is necessary for this to be communicated to us by email email@example.com. In any case, in each communication you will be offered the possibility of opposing the sending of commercial communications.
EUROPASTRY can carry out certain data processing based on its legitimate interest (eg analytics).
EUROPASTRY processes the following categories of data:
- Identification data such as name and surnames, DNI.
- Contact information: address, telephone, email and contact addresses and emails in case of emergency.
- Information on professional profile: degree, professional qualification and CV that you have provided us.
- Any other information that is relevant to perform the position to which the candidate aspires.
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
- User identification codes or passwords.
- Traffic and location data (IP’s).
The requested personal data is mandatory. The refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility of providing the contracted services.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they state that they have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting EUROPASTRY from any liability in this regard. However, EUROPASTRY may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures in accordance with data protection regulations.
EUROPASTRY reserves the right to carry out, at any time, as many corporate checks and verifications as are necessary to guarantee the accuracy of the data provided, thereby avoiding possible duplication and/or errors in the information provided by the Client, thus guaranteeing the requested service and providing greater legal certainty to both parties.
The data required during the registration and ordering process is necessary to fulfill the established contractual or legal purpose. Therefore, if the user does not provide them, it will not be possible to register on the Platform or attend to their request.
EUROPASTRY will process user data manually and/or automatically for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user on the online platform owned by EUROPASTRY (https://europastry.com/, hereinafter, the “Platform”). However, in any case, the user must verify and validate their registration on the Platform by entering their username and password through consent.
- Contact form: we will process your data in order to manage your requests for information.
- Manage the selection of personnel.
- Manage the contracting of products or services offered by any of the EUROPASTRY companies, including distance selling and management of shipments and returns.
- Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the Platform.
- Elaborate a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the acquired products (navigation data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes Your consent.
- EUROPASTRY may develop a commercial profile using information provided by third parties and may offer products and services in accordance with your interests, as well as improve your user experience, being able to make automated decisions based on your preferences or personal interests, reliability or behavior, products purchased, etc. Based on the foregoing, EUROPASTRY may make specific offers and send commercial communications tailored to your profile. In any case, the user may oppose or revoke their consent at any time.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Periodically send (the channels we usually use are: email, postal mail, telephone, SMS, Push message) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our online Platform, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes Your consent.
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of the products and services contracted through the Platform and of added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with legal obligations, including, without limitation, Law 10/2010 on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Channel requests for information, suggestions and customer complaints for their management and resolution.
- Conduct surveys to improve our services.
- Others: any data that you provide to Europastry will be processed for the purpose of managing your query or responding to your request in each case.
Recipients and retention times
The personal data provided, in general, will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, although they could be transferred to other companies of the EUROPASTRY Group for the same purposes referred to above if the query is addressed to another company of the group or to another brand.
In the event that personal data is communicated or transferred to other third parties or to other group companies, EUROPASTRY will obtain, in advance, the user’s consent in accordance with the requirements set forth in current legislation, which will be revocable at any time.
Likewise, EUROPASTRY will be obliged to communicate data to Public Administrations for the fulfillment of its legal obligations, to transport companies for the shipment of merchandise, to financial entities for the payment of invoices and payments and to insurance and auditing entities.
EUROPASTRY works with suppliers and service providers that can access personal data: we have ensured that all of them comply with current regulations and offer adequate guarantees in accordance with them, even if they are outside the European Union.
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to comply with your request and in any case not beyond the time that is strictly necessary to comply with the legal, fiscal or administrative obligations to which the company is bound.
In the case of the CVs that you provide in a selection process, we will not keep them for more than two years.
EUROPASTRY has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of the user’s personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, all in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
It will be necessary that in the contact forms of the Platform, the user fills in the fields marked as “mandatory”. The non-completion or partial completion of the required personal data could mean that EUROPASTRY cannot attend to your request and, consequently, EUROPASTRY will be exonerated from any responsibility.
In any case, the user will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, EUROPASTRY reserving the right to exclude from the Platform and the services requested any user who has provided false and/or incorrect data, without prejudice to the other actions that legally proceed. .
In the event that consent is the basis that legitimizes the processing of data, the user may revoke their consent at any time without affecting the previous treatment.
The user at any time may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to the processing of personal data, as well as the rights of portability and limitation and contact the Data Protection Delegate at the registered office of EUROPASTRY in the terms established in the current legislation or in the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, for greater comfort, and without prejudice to the fact that certain formal requirements established by current regulations must be complied with, EUROPASTRY offers you the possibility of requesting the exercise of the aforementioned rights through the email address email@example.com.
Finally, and in compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es in the event that you consider that we have not adequately guaranteed your rights. However, we remain at your disposal to resolve any concerns regarding your personal data.
Updated in May 2022.